The Banff Kyokushin Karate Club started in August of 2001. We are a diversified club that practices all aspects of Kyokushin Karate with emphasis on realistic, full contact sparring. This is a trait that separates Kyokushin Karate from many styles.
>> Read More
Classes and Times
- Head instructor: Daymon Miller, Sandan (Third degree black belt)
- Instructor: Julie Pecsi Miller, Nidan (Second degree black belt)
- Assistant Instructor: Francois Pace (2nd Kyu Brown Belt)
- Assistant Instructor: Katherine Hogan (2nd Kyu Brown Belt)
- Junior Instructor: Mya Firlotte (5th Kyu, Yellow belt-green stripe)