The Banff Kyokushin Karate Club started in August of 2001. The club practices all aspects of Kyokushin Karate with emphasis on realistic, full contact sparring. A trait that separates Kyokushin Karate from many others. Utilizing skills perfected and utilized to train full contact fighters we also offer Fitness Kickboxing which provides the training benefits described, without the sparring.
>> Read More
Classes and Times
- Head instructor: Daymon Miller, Sandan (Third degree black belt)
- Instructor: Julie Pecsi Miller, Nidan (Second degree black belt)
- Assistant Instructor: Francois Pace (2nd Kyu Brown Belt)
- Assistant Instructor: Katherine Hogan (2nd Kyu Brown Belt)
- Junior Instructor: Mya Firlotte (5th Kyu, Yellow belt-green stripe)