2018 BKKC PREFERRED HOTEL PARTNER
We have once again secured the Banff Lodging Company as our preferred hotel partner for the event. They have generously provided a 15% discount for all bookings made online.
All reservations are subject to availability in any of their hotels. Some hotels are filling and nearly sold out. It is a popular weekend in Banff. Book your rooms right away.
The best prices to have can be experienced NOW so book right away to save the most. If you are unable to find space at a desired hotel, I recommend trying Expedia or other hotel bookings sites. They may have space left to tell from their inventory.
Below is the information to book online with a promotion code.
- Visit the website www.bestofbanff.com
- Select dates and hit BOOK NOW
- Then add Promo Code : onepunch
- Hit Search Now and the hotels on the right will update .
- Select the hotel of your choice by Make a Reservation, and your discounted rate will be calculated
- Continue until the reservation is confirmed
Or book by phone
Guests can book their individual reservations based on our availability by calling our reservations department at:
1-800-563-8764 and referencing the Kyokushin Karate Group – reference # 2192202
Guestroom Rate Conditions:
- Guests will be offered 15% discount from our best available rates at time of booking.
- All reservations must be made 7 days prior to the group’s arrival. Booking Deadline 18 January 2018. Thereafter reservations may be subject to our current sell rate.
- Additional guests in excess of standard occupancy will be charged $20.00 per person per night. Up to a maximum of two children, 16 years of age and under may occupy the same room as their parents free of charge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on availability and valid for the specified dates only. 25 January – 29 January 2018
- Minimum night stays may apply.
- All rates are subject to 2% TIF, 4% Tourism Levy and 5% GST. (Calculated at 11.2% on the room rate)
- All rates are net, non-commissionable.